A recently conducted benchmarking study by McKinsey & Company involving 15,000 employees at more than 140 leading B2B and B2B2C global businesses showed revenue growth at companies with more advanced marketing and sales capabilities, tended to be 30 percent greater than the average company within their sector. Advanced marketing and sales are now becoming true cross-functional competencies in the most successful organizations. Based on such facts, this course synchronizes sales, marketing, and relevant digital practices to give business professionals of all levels and backgrounds a complete, in-depth and multi-dimensional insight into these disciplines. This course is a great opportunity to catch up with core practices and learn how these disciplines work together to create synergy and give your organization a clear competitive advantage in today’s market place. You will get it all in one place and at one time; take the challenge!
In addition to the classical concepts, “Core Marketing and Sales Skills for Business Professional” uses a wide array of self-assessments, templates, group exercises, and relevant videos to help participants acquire the right marketing and sales competencies, and apply them in a seamless and professional manner.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the scope of marketing and sales and understand their functions and fit in a business organization
- Conduct an effective marketing audit to examine the micro and macro environments of the company in order to build a consistent marketing plan
- Blend and synchronize online and offline campaigns thanks to a clear understanding of the functions and platforms of digital marketing
- Master the selling process and develop sales opportunity plans to maximize sales revenues and profitability.
- Develop marketing and sales metrics to measure performance and ensure it is aligned with set objectives and desired results.
The course will be of interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales, and operations professionals. It addresses professionals wishing to understand and build first-time competencies in marketing and sales; and current practitioners who would like to explore further skills in such disciplines.
- Marketing planning
- Marketing audits
- Digital marketing
- The sales process/the buying and selling process
- Sales opportunity planning
- Upselling and cross-selling techniques
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Scope of marketing and selling
- Definition and functions of marketing
- Definition and functions of selling
- Differences between marketing and selling
- Selling self-assessment readiness
- Marketing self-assessment readiness
- SMarketing-The new trend
- Core marketing practices
- The marketing mix: setting the scene
- Understanding the marketing environment
- Various marketing analysis techniques:
- Competition analysis
- Michael Porter analysis
- PEST analysis
- A suggested marketing plan framework:
- SWOT analysis
- TOWS analysis
- Criteria for prioritizing action plans
- Conducting a full marketing audit
- Writing the strategic marketing plan
- Foundations of digital marketing
- Traditional versus digital marketing
- Major digital marketing platforms for business
- Organic and paid search campaigns
- Auditing your website effectiveness
- Auditing your social media initiatives
- Core selling practices
- The sales process
- Milestones of the sales process
- The competitive analysis matrix
- Making a powerful sales presentation
- Handling objections
- The buying and selling process
- Sales opportunity planning
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Building strong business relationships
- Identifying the different buying personas
- Recognizing the different decision roles
- Capturing the most significant sales opportunities
- Marketing for salespeople
- The seven musts of marketing
- Tips for getting the best buyers
- The sales process
- Measuring marketing and sales effectiveness
- Running effective meetings between marketing and sales
- Sales and marketing communication tips
- Suggested sales KPIs and metrics
- Suggested marketing KPIs and metrics
- Creating an effective balanced