Successful individuals understand the importance of having a mindset that focuses on results. These individuals have a keen sense of individual accountability and possess the ability to motivate themselves, as well as others. In this course, participants will learn how to develop action-oriented plans that focus on delivering concrete results. Additionally, they will learn techniques that will allow them to take charge of their own work. Participants who can successfully master the skills in this course will become an invaluable asset to their organization.
The course uses self-assessment and a wide mix of cases that promote healthy discussions around the importance of self-management and developing a results-based mindset. Participants will benefit from role-plays covering workplace challenges related to handling tasks, deadlines, and priorities. Interactive team exercises are also used with each team presenting their findings and comments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Increase their self-awareness for better self-management
- Apply positive psychology techniques to improve productivity
- Plan and set goals based on values and aspirations
- Set task priorities and deadlines
- Improve task outcomes
- Outline the importance of a culture of accountability in their organization
This course targets professionals, from all industries, who want to learn tools and techniques to develop accountability and a result-focused mindset in themselves and others.
- Developing accountability
- Goal setting
- Driving results
- Task management
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Increasing personal effectiveness through accountability
- Knowing yourself
- Overview of the DiSC behavioral tool
- The 4 behavioral traits in the DiSC model
- Attitude and a result-focused mindset
- Developing self-accountability
- Adding value to your organization
- Positive psychology
- Escaping the average
- Predicting job success
- Tasks and results in a business environment
- Role of self-management in managing tasks
- Overview of task management
- Task management and the business environment
- An organizational perspective on work accomplishment
- Impact of company strategy on task management
- Role of organizational structures in getting tasks done
- The importance of setting the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The relationship between KPIs and results
- Characteristics of KPIs
- Categories of KPIs
- Selecting the right KPIs
- Measuring KPIs
- Targets and failures
- Planning and task management
- Managerial functions and tasks
- Task management skills
- Dealing with task constraints
- Goals, objectives, and tasks
- From objectives to tasks
- Scopes of work and task assignments
- Identifying and managing task stakeholders
- Task-related risks
- Setting task priorities and deadlines
- How we deal with tasks
- Task management and work
- Planning, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Task management and the development of priorities
- ‘To do’ lists and managing priorities
- Time wasters, procrastination and immediate demands
- Task management and stress
- Creating a culture of accountability
- Organizational core values
- The pitfalls of a culture without accountability
- Developing a culture of feedback
- Making accountability a habit
- The importance of role modeling