Human capital professionals should start linking their activities to business strategic objectives. Therefore, HR should be a real business partner by presenting their expertise through a clear plan such as the HC plan which provides that link.
This course will allow you to link all the HR activities to the business plan in a very professional way enabling you to secure a seat on the company’s decision table.
This course uses a straight forward methodology which combines the explanation of the HC plan components reaching at the end of the course to a real HC Plan that will be assessed and evaluated. Also, individual exercises, team exercises, and case studies will be used in this course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the HC plan
- Create an HC plan that is aligned with the organizational business plan
- Review the progress of the HR initiatives
- Evaluate an HC plan and recommend adjustments
- Demonstrate how an HC plan can increase values of human capital management
Human resources/capital managers, business partners, team leaders, and specialists interested in human capital planning.
- Analytical thinking
- Business acumen
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
- Evaluation skills
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- The HC plan
- HC plan definition
- Business plan vs. HC plan
- The relation between a business plan and an HC plan
- Guidelines for drafting an HC plan
- HC plan components
- Understanding the business vision
- Understanding the business mission
- Business goals
- Strategic objectives
- HR SWOT analysis
- Other HR elements
- Understanding what an executive summary should include
- From business strategic objectives to HR strategic objectives
- HR strategic objectives
- HR implications and actions
- Initiatives of the HC plan
- HR implications
- HR theme
- Action plan
- Championing the action plan
- Time frame
- HR strategic objectives
- HR elements
- Culture and values
- Organizational structure changes
- Human capital
- Succession planning
- Building a bench strength
- Motivation and retention
- Training and development
- Organizational development and effectiveness
- Additional HC plan considerations
- Quarterly reviews
- Evaluation of the HC plan
- Operating environment
- Producing an executive summary
- HR plan draft (actual)
- Fine-tuning the HC plan