This ‘Leading and Managing Change’ course is the ideal place to introduce participants and the organizations they represent to the topics of change and change management. Attendees will benefit greatly from a course designed to provide valuable insight into what has become a valid preoccupation by all companies.
Leading and managing change relies on analyzing real-life business change situations and initiatives. Participants will get the opportunity to apply knowledge and techniques acquired and discussed throughout the course. They will listen to leading experts on change, synthesize their valuable insight, and use all their newly acquired skills to develop and present projects on change and change management. Change readiness assessments, team exercises, individual exercises, and case studies will be used throughout the course all of which are part of a well-designed framework that attendees can apply immediately as a best practice when dealing with change in their work environment.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the leadership and management perspective on ‘change’
- Analyze change and develop strategies and plans to deal with it
- Manage resistance to change and recognize the strong emotions associated with it
- Discuss and design communication strategies to accelerate change
- Develop insight into corporate cultures and how they influence change initiatives
Change managers, business process improvement specialists, change management team members, coordinators of reorganization and mergers, implementers of organizational change, and all business professionals interested in learning how to deal and manage change on organizational and personal levels.
- Assessing change intensity
- Planning for change
- Communicating change
- Implementing change plans
- Managing conflicts
- Emotional intelligence
- Evaluating cost associated with change
- Leading and managing teams
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Understanding planning and managing change
- Change and change management
- Defining organizational change
- Nature of organizational change
- Reasons and challenges
- Typology of organizational change
- Diagnosing the intensity of change
- The change equation
- The importance of frameworks
- The connectivity of change
- Change agents and transformation
- Types of change agents
- Competencies of change agents
- Change management and stakeholders’ analysis
- Models and strategies for managing and leading change
- Leadership and organizational change
- Management adaptation to change situations
- Evaluating the need for change
- Preparing and planning for change
- Kotter’s eight-step model
- Managing resistance to change
- People and change
- Why people resist change
- Forms of resistance and how to deal with them
- Individual factors versus group factors
- Stages people go through when resisting change
- The ‘SARAH’ model
- Managing the transition stage
- Managing resistance and emotions
- Risks associated with change
- Identifying and managing risks
- Risk-impact probability chart
- People and change
- Communicating change
- The importance of communicating change
- What people want to hear and what they need to see
- Elements of a change communication plan
- Dos and don’ts when communicating change
- Key factors in making organizational change happen
- Understanding organizational and corporate cultures
- Components of a company culture
- Forms of cultural change in an organization
- Common mistakes when transforming company culture
- 20 steps to sustain change to a company culture