Become a quality expert for your organization. The Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) professional is ready to make the right quality-related decisions at any level of the organization. It is presented in a way that reinforces current knowledge, re-introduces applications that may not be used every day, explains the rationale for use, and highlights both multiple choice and constructed-response sample questions.
This is not an introductory course but one that is intended for those planning to sit for the certified quality manager exam. However, the topics are covered in such sufficient detail so that people with little advanced knowledge of the concepts will be able to master them with practice.
Each topic is presented in a practical, easy to follow manner that emphasizes the practical application of the tools covered. Participants will be given the opportunity to practice tools during the course as well as with optional homework exercises. A comprehensive manual, designed for use as an exam reference book, is provided to each attendee which provides a review of exam topics as well as several sample exams.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Review the body of knowledge in preparation for the ASQ CMQ/OE examination
- Apply the components of the Body of Knowledge (BOK) to further focus their preparation efforts
- Explain, through discussions, the main concepts in each of the BOK elements
- Refine their thinking approach in preparation for the ‘constructed response’ section of the examination
- Practice sample tests
Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the CMQ/OE body of knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence examination.
- Quality improvement and management
- Organizational leadership
- Team building
- Strategy development and deployment
- Process management
- Measurement: assessment and metrics
- Training and development
- Managing people and processes
- Project management
- Quality system and quality models
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Introduction: course materials, practice questions, and Bloom’s taxonomy
- Body of knowledge, preparation tips, suggestions for more effective test-taking
- Organizational leadership, teams strategy development and deployment
- Leadership styles
- Teams and team-building techniques
- Change management
- Strategic plan development and deployment
- Strategic planning models
- Business environment analysis
- Strategic plan deployment
- Organizational performance measurement
- Management elements and methods
- Principles of management
- Management theories, styles, and tools
- Human resources management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Communication skills and abilities
- Project management
- Project documentation
- Quality system
- ISO and other third party standards
- Other quality methodologies
- Quality philosophies
- Quality and process management tools
- The seven classic quality tools
- Mapping the process
- Analyzing the process
- Innovation and creativity tools
- Lean tools
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Basic statistical use
- Statistical analysis
- Process capability
- Qualitative assessment
- Customer-focused organizations
- Customer identification and segmentation
- Internal and external customers
- Customer needs and voice of the customer
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Basic customer service principles
- Supply chain management
- Supplier selection and communications
- Supplier performance and improvement
- Supplier certification, partnership and alliances
- Training and development
- Training needs analysis and plans
- Training material design and delivery
- Training effectiveness and evaluation