With competition increasing every day and the mounting pressures that characterize tough economic times, you need proven marketing techniques to generate demand for your products and services. The Marketing Management Professional training course offers a variety of important marketing concepts that will give you solid knowledge about conventional marketing topics such as marketing planning, marketing audit, marketing communications, and marketing research. It is a must for professionals who would like to explore marketing arenas for the first time or wish to refresh their marketing know-how.
In addition to the classical concepts, the course offers, the ‘ Marketing Management Professional’ course employs a wide array of case studies, templates, and Excel sheets to help participants acquire the right marketing competencies and apply them in a seamless and professional manner.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the marketing framework of a business organization
- Conduct marketing audits and analysis to better examine the micro and macro environments
- Combine best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing and sales management system
- Develop strategies, initiatives and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage
- Apply planning and the execution of advanced marketing strategies to enhance organizational results
The training course will be of interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales and operations professionals. It is of special value to marketing managers in firms, businesses, organizations and institutions of all sizes and in all sectors.
- Marketing planning
- Marketing audits
- Macro and micro environments analysis
- Marketing communications
- Marketing research
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing management defined
- Evolution of the marketing concept
- Differences between marketing and selling
- Scope of marketing management
- Setting the scene: the marketing mix
- Using the 4Ps marketing mix model
- Marketing audit and planning
- Understanding the marketing environment
- Various marketing analysis techniques
- ‘PESTLE’ analysis
- ‘SWOT’ analysis
- The five forces model (M. Porter)
- Customer analysis
- Competitive analysis
- The marketing audit
- Marketing planning
- Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Market segmentation defined
- Basis of market segmentation (B2C)
- Basis of market segmentation (B2B)
- Criteria for successful segmentation
- Market targeting
- Market positioning
- Steps in market segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Marketing communication and campaigns
- Elements of the communication process
- Steps in creating a promotional campaign
- The goals and tasks of promotion
- The ‘AIDA’ concept
- Setting the advertising budget
- The various media types
- Media scheduling
- Evaluating promotional campaigns
- The Product Life Cycle (PLC): a strategic approach
- The PLC concept
- Marketing strategies for PLC
- The promotion mix and marketing objectives
- Characteristics promotion mix elements
- Promotion mix strategies across the PLC
- Push and pull strategies
- Marketing research
- Marketing research defined
- The marketing research process
- Secondary and primary data
- Questionnaire design
- Forms of survey research