The roles of office professionals have evolved over recent years to include additional responsibilities and require advanced skills, such as the ability to tackle complex tasks, build relationships, deal with conflict and make difficult decisions. Office professionals must be emotionally intelligent leaders, be prepared to take risks, be creative, be team players, represent their managers and departments, and communicate effectively.
This interactive, discussion-based course will give participants the opportunity to learn and develop these skills. Participants will return to their workplaces empowered and able to contribute even more effectively to the success of their organization.
This course, facilitated by a leading female trainer, has been developed specifically to benefit female office professionals and covers key topics to enable female professionals to thrive in their organizations.
This highly interactive course includes trainer presentations, group activities, working in pairs, individual exercises, discussions, videos, games, reflection, quizzes and case studies. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and share good practice with each other.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Take on independent or leadership roles, work in teams when needed, and interact confidently with peers, direct managers and executives
- Utilize excellent communication skills to be even more impactful in the workplace
- Structure their workload for optimal performance and results, using effective time management strategies
- Build effective relationships with direct managers by adapting to different working styles
- Manage conflict as well as understand and influence colleagues using Emotional Intelligence (EI)
This course is beneficial for female professionals in an administrative or supporting role. This includes, but is not limited to administrative assistants, office managers, executive PAs, executive secretaries, personal assistants, executive assistants, confidential secretaries, senior and junior secretaries, and other administration-related office professionals.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Presentation Skills
- Office Management
- Office Administration
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Building on existing skills
- The role of an office professional in the 21st century
- Communication skills and techniques
- Confidence as a tool
- Assertiveness in the workplace
- Time management under pressure
- Organizational skills
- Managing the workload
- Task planning
- Prioritizing the workload
- Understanding the business – the big picture
- Taking control of the workload
- Change management in the work environment
- Effective goal setting
- Communicating effectively
- Active listening
- Effective business letter writing
- E-mail writing
- Minutes writing
- Note writing
- Report writing
- Powerful presentation skills
- Creating presentations
- Winning the room
- Presentation styles
- Managing relationships
- Image and perception management
- Effective working relationships
- Working styles
- Identifying styles
- Adapting to work styles
- Having valuable meetings
- Being a team player
- How and when to delegate
- Emotional intelligence
- Understanding and influencing behaviors
- Expressing needs and opinions with clarity
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Resolving conflict
- Utilizing empathy to achieve a common goal