The aim of this course is to help participants become more efficient and effective in managing their life. Participants in this interactive course will explore various time management skills and stress management techniques to get better control and have a more positive impact on their life at the professional and social levels.
This course relies on dynamic interactions between consultants and participants along with the use of various diagnostic tools, practical exercises, and group activities.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify time management challenges and assess their efficiency in managing their time
- Explain the Time Mastery Profile® components and their use in better managing their time
- Apply global personal effectiveness guides in order to improve their chances of success at work and in life
- Analyze stress symptoms and their causes in order to identify their negative impact on mind and body
- Implement stress management techniques in order to alleviate stress and lead a healthier and better life
This course is designed for all managers, supervisors, and employees who wish to improve their management of time and reduce stress levels in order to enhance their performance at work and in life in general.
- Prioritizing and scheduling
- Analyzing and planning
- Setting goals and objectives
- Decision making
- Managing stress
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.
- Time management challenges and assessment
- Definition of time management
- Time management challenges
- Modern time management
- Major time wasters
- Self-imposed time wasters
- System-imposed wasters
- Time management assessment
- Time Mastery Profile® components
- Adopting the right attitude
- Setting smart goals
- Setting top priorities
- Conducting a rigorous analysis
- Preparing a successful plan
- Preparing a detailed schedule
- Avoiding continuous interruptions
- Planning efficient meetings
- Handling written communications
- Mastering the delegation process
- Avoiding the harm of procrastination
- Improving the use of team time
- Global guides on personal effectiveness
- Practices of Successful People
- The Practices explained
- The circle of concern and circle of influence exercise
- Mindset: the new psychology of success
- Learning to fulfill our potential
- The mindset exercise
- The one thing
- The one thing rules: first set
- The one thing rules: second set
- The 10 natural laws of successful time and life management
- Part 1: managing your time
- Part 2: managing your life
- Getting things done
- Getting things done: simplified
- Getting things done: the cycle
- Practices of Successful People
- Stress symptoms and causes
- Definition of stress
- Myths about stress
- Stress symptoms
- Categories of stress symptoms
- Causes of stress
- Your personal stress test
- Your current coping strategies
- Stress management techniques
- Ways to deal with stress
- Emergency stress stoppers
- Other factors that reduce stress
- Exercise and diet
- Support network, attitude, and outlook
- Emotional control and sleep