This course will broaden your understanding of the wider urban environment by introducing you to transport planning. The course provides a sound background to the decision-making processes involved in, and the design and implementation of, major transport infrastructure schemes. It will cover policy, standards, codes of practice and design and assessment methodologies for a range of transport infrastructure projects.
- critically review key transport planning policies
- review key legislation and environmental policies
- integrate different modes of transport and make travel safer, greener and more efficient
- analyze different perspectives on transport and their underlying assumptions
- assess future transport demand and its impact
- analyze key opportunities and issues
- apply a range of methods of collecting, analyzing and presenting transport data
- model the impact of a range of interventions, and design objective-led strategies
- conceptualize and design appropriate transport infrastructure and determine whether designs are fit for purpose
- deliver integrated transport solutions
- analyze the complex nature of the environment-transport interface
- make informed judgements regarding the suitability of infrastructure projects, and be able to critically evaluate design
Location:AATICD Campus or Online or Inhouse
Training Dates:Course starts every Monday of every Week.
Course Fees:To be sent via Proforma Invoice to your e-mail
Note: Please fill in the online application form on the left or bottom if this page to receive a quotation from AATICD.
How to Apply:To Apply Simply Fill in the Online Enquiries / Applications form on the Right Sidebar or Bottom of this website http://www.aaticd.co.za
NB:When filling the online application form; please take note of your desired Training Month, Duration in Weeks and Training Session. This will give us the exact dates you will be attending your classes.
Also note that Tuition Fees must be paid upfront on or before training start date. This is to ensure that all resources are made availabe for you before you start. You will not be allowed into training if fees are not paid and verified.
Also note that Tuition Fees Cancellations must be made 14 business working days before the starting date of training. This will allow us to do a 50% refund of the total amount paid. If cancellations are made thereafter note that no refund will be made to delegates.
Tuition Fees include teas and lunch as well as either a laptop or tablet which a delegate will take home free of charge.
Tuition Fee DOES NOT include Accommodation, Dinners and other Extra Curricular Activities or Incidentals. Delegates are expected to fund this on their own. AATICD will not be held accountable for any incidents to delegates.
In-House Trainings are also available for 10 or more delegates for any duration. Please consult with our Administration for such In-House training bookings.