Accredited Facilitation Training Course, Improve On Training And Facilitating Skills, Build Participant Self Esteem, Apply NOW!
The Accredited Facilitation Training Course will enable the trainer to be better equipped to deal with any situation in a training environment. They will have a better understanding of coaching and motivating their delegates to achieve a greater retention rate with each course.
Creating a comfortable environment through better facilitation will give your participants a better understanding of what a good facilitator can do to improve any meeting or gathering. This is why Accredited Facilitation Training Course is important.
Benefits Of Accredited Facilitation Training Course
Here are just some of the key tools we enable facilitators to master in our Accredited Facilitation Training Course.
- Building rapport, establishing credibility and winning buy in
- Using a special key to foster openness among people.
- Mastering the little known art of using questions for maximum participation, thinking, learning and discovery.
- Using structures which orientate people so they know at all times where they are, where they are heading and where they have been.
- Merging a learning environment and the actual work situation seamlessly.
- Presenting seemingly dull information in an interesting and unforgettable way.
- Building and maintaining participant self esteem.
- Subtle signs to look for and how to respond to them when working with individuals and groups.
- Dealing with disagreements, disruption, chaos, objections and demanding individuals.
- Summarizing to ensure a learning interaction remains indelibly imprinted.
Ability To Facilitate Different Kinds Of Meetings
The Accredited Facilitation Training Course can help any organization make better decisions. This will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate small meetings.
A strong understating of how a facilitator can command a room and dictate the pace of a meeting will have your participants on the road to becoming great facilitators themselves.
Who Can Apply For Accredited Facilitation Training Course
- Training Managers
- People who want to become an Accredited Trainers
- People who want to become and Accredited Facilitator
- People who want to train or facilitate learners on unit standards.
- People who want to train or facilitate learners on qualifications.
- Training Companies who want to be Accredited with the SETA.
- People who want to work with outcome based education.
- Training Providers or newly registered Training Providers
- Lecturers at Technicons, Private Colleges or Universities.
- Managers who need to train their staff
You cannot believe the difference between learning from a skilled facilitator and learning from a traditional trainer or presenter.
To apply simply fill out the form on the left side.