Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa Training Places Available, Improve Secretarial Skills, Learn How To Be Effective in your Work Place Apply NOW. This is a short course for international students who would like to go for capacity building especially from all african countries.
Secretaries are seen as a super valuable resource to their bosses and they continue to surprise and delight their employers with the value that they add to all those around them.
Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa focuses on the top skills that Secretaries need to master in order to truly add value to the organization. It addresses key performance areas like being proactive rather than reactive, improving your productivity through task, priority and learning appropriate business communication styles in different situations.
The Effect Of technology On Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa
Being a secretary today is not the same as it was ten or twenty years ago. New technology makes it easy for the secretary to do more things around the office, the job is no longer just answering phones. You will have to learn so much more now than ever before to be the best secretary.
What You Will Learn From Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa
- Motivation skills
- Time and stress management
- Customer care and service excellence
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Team work
- Minute taking
- Dealing with difficult people
- Filing and systems
- Telephone and front line skills
Skills That Produce The Best Secretary
There are some very key softer skills that a great secretary needs to master in order to become truly valuable to their organisation. This is why Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa is very important step.
Who Can Apply For Accredited Secretarial Courses In South Africa
- Secretaries who seek to improve their skills.
- People who want to become Secretaries.
- People who want to train junior Secretaries in their company.
- Secretarial Companies who want to be Accredited with the SETA.
- People who want to work with outcome based education.
- Lecturers at Private Colleges or Universities.
- Employers who need to train their assistants.
To Apply simply fill in the application form on the left and we will surely get back to you.