Accredited Logistics And Procurement Training Programmes, Materials And Inventory Management, Effective Planning Available. APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Accredited Logistics And Procurement Training Programs provides you with relevant insights in market needs, planning methods and controlling flows, required to analyse logistical performances or the implementation of new logistical approaches.
Students will gain management skills, planning, organizational and analytical skills as they will have to develop the ability to optimize import and export flows, and they will also acquire technology skills.
Be An Exceptional Logistics And Procurement Manager
The modern logistics manager needs to be an exceptional general manager, and a specialist in the areas of logistics, operations, manufacturing and quality assurance.
Accredited Logistics And Procurement Training Programs seeks to address the need for professionals trained in current logistics management principles and processes through providing a comprehensive overview and understanding its place in the modern business environment.
What You Will Learn
- Planning the activities related to SCM and making sure that they take place on time.
- Communicating with the relevant departments/line managers to make sure that everyone knows what needs to be done.
- Reviewing cost-effectiveness, and developing and implementing cost-saving initiatives.
- Negotiating with suppliers and managing contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring that targets are met.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and motivating staff members.
Career Prospects for Graduates
Careers usually involve the manufacturing industry, but many opportunities are also available within wholesale, retail and health care providers.
On can start a career as logistics engineer, logistics manager, materials manager, purchasing manager, facilities manager, supply chain analyst/manager, warehouse manager, logistics information systems manager.